The Whitby 2 piece room set, consisting of Whitby cot bed and open changing unit, offers a range of practical features and durability whilst beautifully transforming your family's nursery space.
The first piece is the Whitby cot bed; inspired by a dreamy coastal theme to offer something different to your little one's nursery, with grooved end panels and subtly curved tops. Its open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensure your child's delicate teeth are protected. The mattress base has three adjustable heights, the top of which offers ease of access when moving your new-born, while the lower positions offer extra safety as they grow and become more active. Once your little one is ready, the Whitby can be transformed into a practical toddler bed.
The Whitby cot bed requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress, available separately.
The second piece is the open changing unit. Two large open shelves provide families with plenty of room to store all of baby's changing essentials. The cleverly modelled space on top is thoughtfully set at a comfortable height for parents to ensure maximum convenience and is perfectly sized for the use of a changing mat, up to 76 x 46cm.
Cot bed features:
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Two ends which split down easily, converting the Whitby from cot to toddler bed
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Changing unit features:
* Spacious changing area suitable from birth up to 12 months
* Two generous open shelves for convenient storage
* Sturdily constructed using easy to clean materials
Cot bed weight: 19kg
Cot bed dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm
Changing unit weight: 10kg
Changing unit dimensions: 86 x 80 x 50cm