The Obaby Nika range offers a contemporary design, due to its clean lines and textured oak effect finish, that will fit perfectly in today's modern nursery.
The Nika cot bed has three mattress base positions, the highest allowing you to put down and pick up your newborn without straining your back through unnecessary bending. As your little one starts to develop and become more active, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions keeping them safe and secure at all times while the teething rails protect their delicate first teeth.
When your little one is standing confidently, the Nika can be easily transformed into a stylish toddler bed that still offers the familiarity they are used to and helps them to transition in an often-daunting time. Once transformed the toddler bed can be used until they are approximately four years old. Requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress.
For those parents looking for extra storage, the Nika cot bed underdrawer features a 56.64L capacity that allows you to keep your little one's things tidy and close to hand without taking up valuable space elsewhere. The stylish brushed metal handles and sturdy wheels make the drawer simple to use on any surface.
* Textured oak wood effect finish
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
* Coordinates perfectly with the Obaby Nika furniture range
* Includes a coordinating ?72L? capacity under drawer