The Obaby Grace 2 piece furniture set, consisting of a Grace cot bed and open changing unit, balances fantastic quality with great value and provides parents with a range of valuable features.
The first piece is the Grace cot bed. The open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensures your child's delicate teeth are protected. The top position of the mattress base allows your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed without unnecessary bending and as they grow, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Grace cot bed can convert seamlessly into a cosy and stylish junior bed, meaning the Grace offers maximum durability and great value.
The Grace cot bed requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress, available separately.
The second piece is the open changing unit. Two large open shelves provide families with plenty of room to store all of baby's changing essentials. The cleverly modelled space on top is thoughtfully set at a comfortable height for parents to ensure maximum convenience and is perfectly sized for the use of a changing mat, up to 76 x 46cm.
Cot bed features:
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Two ends which easily split down, converting the piece from cot to toddler bed
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Changing unit features:
* Spacious changing area suitable from birth up to 12 months
* Two generous open shelves for convenient storage
* Sturdily constructed using easy to clean materials
* Stylish design that coordinates with all pieces of the Obaby furniture range